A highly purified powerful solvent for poorly water soluble active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- A highly purified powerful solvent for poorly water soluble active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Hydrophilic cosolvent for use in self-emulsifying lipid formulations to obtain a coarse dispersion ie. emulsion (SEDDS) or a fine dispersions ie. microemulsion (SMEDDS).
Safety of use is supported by an extensive toxicological evaluation program and precedence of use in approved pharmaceutical products.
Field of use
- Human pharmaceutical products, veterinary products excluding food producing animals
Formulation techniques and dosage forms
- Suitable for hard gelatin and soft gelatin capsules in association with other compatible excipients
- Suitable for adsorption onto neutral carrier powders for use in tablets, capsule filling and sachets.