A non-ionic oil-in-water emulsifier for emulsions containing a high concentration of oil phase and lipophilic API.
- A non-ionic oil-in-water emulsifier for emulsions containing a high concentration of oil phase and lipophilic API.
- Highly compatable with a variety of oils and wide pH range tolerance.
- Recommended for use with Emulcire™ 61 WL2659 to improve heat stablity.
- Sensorial and textural characteristics include light and non-greasy to rich texture emulsions providing easy spreading and softness during application.
Safety of use is supported by toxicological data and precedence of use in approved pharmaceutical products.
Hydrophilic-Lipophilic Balance (HLB)
Field of use
- Human pharmaceutical products, veterinary products excluding food producing animals (EU)
Formulation techniques and dosage forms
- Standard emulsification process.
- Widely referenced in Gattefossé database of validated formulations.